Diversity and Inclusion coaching for D&I practitioners.
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion offers one-on-one coaching/consulting sessions at the conference. NEW option: Pairing your onsite coaching with a post-conference coaching session.
Register today – coaching appointments are limited.
D&I Coaching Center Hours
April 10, 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm
April 11, 2018
8:00am – 5:30pm
April 12, 2018
8:00am – 12:45pm
Increase your conference ROI with outcome-focused assistance you can apply when returning to the workplace.
- One-to-one (one-to-work team) coaching/consulting
- Confidential: Private coaching room. All experts have signed a confidentiality agreement
- Service: Outcome-focused support tailored to your specific D&I needs
- Coach Faculty: Chief Diversity Officers, D&I/HR leaders, conference speakers, multicultural talent acquisition and management experts and executive coaches
Our faculty have coached more than 300 D&I leaders/practitioners from over 50 major corporations and organizations at the conference. The faculty list appears at the bottom of the page.
New Coaching Options
Coaching session at the conference (included with your registration)
One coaching session at the Conference. One post-conference follow-up virtual coaching session with your individually matched coach (additional fee of $50.00 is required).
What Attendees Are Saying
Who is Eligible?
- All conference attendees
- D&I professionals and leaders
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Managers, supervisors or professionals seeking D&I guidance and/or who manage diverse talent
D&I Management Coaching
- Strategy and Execution
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Development/Upward Mobility/Advancement
- Measuring D&I
- Achieving Cultural Dexterity in the Workplace
Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Managing your D&I Role
- Leadership Development
- Career Management
- Navigating Competing Demands
- Expectations vs. Resources
- Generating Support
- Addressing Push Back
- Other D&I Needs You Have
How it Works
- Check YES during conference registration and select your coaching option.
- Pre-Conference Consultation: A program leader will contact you to discuss your needs, scheduling options and the coach match process.
- You will be notified before the conference of your coach match and scheduled coach/consultant appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled one-hour confidential session at the conference.
- Post-conference follow-up coaching will be scheduled between April 15 – June 30, 2018.
Meet The Forum’s Premier 2017 Faculty
2018 Faculty Coming Soon
Nichole Barnes Marshall; Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion; AON Corporation
Rose Mary Bombala-Tobias; Principal; Global Diversity Solutions Group
Jennifer Brown; Founder, President & CEO; Jennifer Brown Consulting
Wesley Combs; Principal; Combs Advisory Services
Jeffrey Cookson; Manager, Intercultural Learning & Development; Language & Culture Worldwide, LLC
Lois Cooper, ACC; Practice Leader, Human Capital Solutions; LMH Strategics, Inc.
Deb Dagit; President; Deb Dagit Diversity, LLC
Shirley Davis, PhD; President and CEO; SDS Global Enterprises, Inc.
Rosanna Durruthy; Chief Diversity Officer; Cigna
Kevin England, PhD; Senior Consultant, Jennifer Brown Consulting
Bernardo Ferdman, PhD; Principal and Distinguished Professor; Ferdman Consulting
Solskin Gomez-Krogh; Executive Director; United Neighborhood Organization
Tonya Hampton; Senior Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement; HealthPartners
Jill Houghton; Executive Director; USBLN
Jane Hyun, Founder and President, Global Leadership Strategy; Hyun & Associates, Inc. Leadership Consulting
Diane Krieman; Inclusive Diversity Senior Manager; Allstate
Janice Little; VP of Diversity & Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer; McKesson
Akiko Maeker; Managing Partner & Principal Coach; Interculturalist
Paul Maeker; Founding Partner, Director of Training; Interculturalist
Murray Mann, Principal, Global Diversity Solutions Group LLC / International Coach Federation
Allison Manswell; Senior Consultant; Cook Ross
Pamela McElvane, CEO & Publisher; Diversity MBA, A P&L Group Brand
Kelli McMiller; SVP of Consulting; The Kaleidoscope Group
Martita Mestey; Partner, Diversity Practice; Jobplex
Francesca Molinaro; Founder and Principal; Decode Leadership
Farzana Nayani; Director of Client Engagement; Language & Culture Worldwide, LLC
Adela Peña; Chief Learning Officer; Global Diversity Solutions Group LLC
Neddy Perez; Principal; D&I Creative Solutions
Dot Proux; Executive Consultant; Kaleidoscope
Jorge Quezada; Director Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion; Northwestern Mutual
Texanna Reeves; Executive Director Global Diversity & Inclusion; Merck
Margaret Regan; President & CEO; The FutureWork Institute
Howard Ross; Founder and Chief Learning Officer; Cook Ross, Inc.
Sara Taylor; President; deepSEE Consulting
Rosalyn Taylor O’Neele; Principale Consult, CDO Campbell Soup; Cook Ross Inc.
Minjon Tholen; Senior Consultant; Cook Ross Inc.
Leslie Traub; Chief Consulting Officer; Cook Ross Inc.
Ilene Wasserman; President Lead Executive Coach; ICW Consulting Group Wharton School
Maria Arcocha White; Founder and CEO; Inclusity
Mary-Frances Winters; President & CEO; The Winters Group
Patti Yaritz; Diversity Talent Acquisition Leader and Account Manager; US Road Warriors
Isaias Zamaripa; VP of Diversity Talent Acquisition Practice; Kaleidoscope Group