At the end of each conference, we like to compile numbers from the conference – the number of attendees, presenters, volunteers, business, etc. – to help show the scope of the conference and how it helps serve our mission of engaging people, advancing ideas, and igniting change.
- Podcast Ep. 107: Thanksgiving Special Throw Back – You Hear or Say Something Offensive. Then What? Strategies for Increasing Your Effectiveness Around Diversity
- Podcast Ep. 106: Bridge Builders for Inclusion
- Podcast Ep. 105: Inequity: At What Cost?
- Forum Profiles: As CEO of Dress for Success Worldwide, Michele Meyer-Shipp enjoys doing work every single day to transform lives.
- Podcast Ep. 104: Weirdness in the Workplace: Disability Inclusion Is More than an Email