The Future of Work and Your Early Talent Pipeline
Day 3Session Code: S6-A
When: March 29, 2023
Track: Critical Employment Practices
Presenter: Chelsea C. Williams, Reimagine Talent Co.
Recruiting early talent is the key to your company’s success. With the most racially diverse generation in history entering the workforce — Gen Z — employers and higher ed institutions must assess relevant methods to develop and retain diverse early talent. Skills, jobs, and workplace dynamics have been significantly impacted by a global pandemic, new dynamics of work, and social injustices and companies must adapt to the “future of work.”
In this presentation, attendees will learn how to build and cultivate a diverse, equitable early talent pipeline that fosters belonging. Attendees will preview Reimagine Talent’s case studies and solutions in support of a portfolio of education institutions and nonprofits supporting early talent across the United States.
You’ll learn how to:
• Understand the differentiating factors impacting the workforce and workplace through a generational lens
• Discover how to proactively engage, develop, and retain Gen Z through the lens of belonging
• Gain practical tools to audit your organization’s policies, programs, and practices to consider the impact on your early talent pipeline
• Explore best practices in early talent pipeline development and retention in emerging industries and sectors
• Explore best practices in engaging and developing early talent (Gen Z) for the workforce and workplace of 2023 and beyond
• Learn innovative approaches to support student and graduate populations, including first-generation college students, students of color, and LGBTQ+
• Improve ability to help employers create a framework to launch industry/sector aligned early talent programs