What makes C-suite attributes really make a difference? Moderated by Subha V. Barry (Working Mother Media), this Morning General Session on Day 3 included an introduction from Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton, and panelists James C. Burroughs II(State of Minnesota), Greg Cunningham and Jennie Carlson (U.S. Bank), Nancy Lyons and Meghan McInerny (Clockwork), and Michael Clementi and Mita Mallick (Unilever). Thank you to Thrivent Financial for sponsoring this session.
- Podcast Ep. 98: The Art of Diplomacy: Skills for DEI Practitioners from the Diplomatic World
- Podcast Ep. 97: Connecting the Dots Between Decision-Making and Inclusion
- Podcast Ep. 96: Building a Diversity Program as an HR Professional Continued
- What is Your X? Why the Workplace is the Perfect Place to Discuss the Undiscussables, Race + Racism
- 2023 Forum on Workplace Inclusion Call For Proposals Now Open!