35th Annual Conference
March 27-29, 2023
Each year, we introduce new and exciting features for all conference participants to experience. Learn more about these exciting Forum Features below.
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® annual conference is the nation’s largest workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) conference designed for a national & global audience.
Art & Wellness Center
- Start your day with guided or self-guided Morning Grounding activities to ground and center your intentions for learning
- Choose from a list of healthy activities to break up virtual meeting fatigue
- Page through recipes that promote mind + body wellness submitted by Forum participants
- Get Your Creative On! Embark on a guided art, dance or music lesson that encourages your inner most DEI eXpression
- Movie Night — pop some corn and take in this year’s featured film in the days leading up to conference week. Join others in synchronous time on Tuesday, April 5 for Q+A with filmmakers and discussion about film as an influential medium for centering humanness in your DEI work.
Provocative readings by authors from their books.
Our popular DEI Coaching Center – re-tooled and reformatted for our virtual conference experience – returns this year with new afternoon topics based on our theme: Solving for X.
Movie Night: The Road Up
Pop some corn and take in this year’s featured film in the days leading up to conference week. Join others in synchronous time on Tuesday, April 5 for Q+A with filmmakers and discussion about film as an influential medium for centering humanness in your DEI work. This 75-minute session will also include commentary around featured clips from the film and the opportunity to dialogue with project (film) participants.
This year’s film is The Road Up, a new film that follows four participants in Cara, a Chicago-based job-training program, as they search for hope and a pathway out of poverty.
Click here to learn more about this session.
More information coming soon.
Three-Hour Featured Sessions
Three-hour sessions providing a deeper look at the complex issues of inclusion measurement, ERG management, future strategy, and the relationship between races.
This year’s conference features a platform for artists of all mediums to share creative expressions reflective of the world around us. Join us Wednesday, April 6, 2022 following the 34th Annual Forum on Workplace Inclusion Awards Ceremony for this year’s Solving For X featured artist showcase.
Three-hour open space technology session for people from around the world.
Three-hour session focused specifically on the need for transformation in the relationship between foundations and nonprofits.
Reconnect with old Forum friends and welcome newcomers in a festive informal and interactive virtual atmosphere. Check out your hospitality gift to find recipes for official Forum 2022 beverages to mix at home or feel free to BYOB.
In this challenging, virtual world, these are opportunities to center your experience and help you focus away from your anxiety, fear, and uncertainty.
Marketplace of Ideas
- Beat the line! Schedule time between sessions to visit and chat with sponsor and presenting organization exhibits
- Make time to hear established or emerging DEI authors read from newly released and best-selling books in our Book Reading series
- Engage in an active Roundtable Discussion with industry peers around the X-factor you most wish to explore
Annual Diversity Awards Presentation
Join us in celebrating the 2022 Jordan M. Roberge Friend of The Forum, Winds of Change, and Power the Future awardees and to recognize the recipient of the 2022 Jordan M. Roberge scholarship.
Forum Resource Center
Need a break from back-to-back sessions? Pull up your favorite chair and choose from multiple learning opportunities at a time that works best for you!
- Archival podcasts and webinars
- 45 to 60 minute On-Demand Spotlight Sessions
- The Forum’s recommended books, films and plays for 2022
- Curated 2022 Solving For X music playlist