Increase Your Conference ROI With Coaching
Outcome-focused assistance you can apply when returning to the workplace
- One-to-one (one-to-work team) coaching/consulting
- Confidential: Private coaching room. All experts have signed a confidentiality agreement
- Service: Outcome-focused support tailored to your specific D&I needs
- Coach Faculty: Chief Diversity Officers, D&I/HR leaders, conference presenters, multicultural talent acquisition and management experts and executive coaches
D&I Coaching Center Hours
Location: Rooms 201-209
April 10, 2018
April 11, 2018
April 12, 2018
Coaching Options for Diversity and Inclusion coaching for D&I practitioners.
Our faculty have coached more than 300 D&I leaders/practitioners from over 50 major corporations and organizations at the conference. The 2018 faculty roster appears at the bottom of the page.
PRE-REGISTRATION HAS ENDED. We encourage you to register for your complimentary coaching session at the 200 rooms as early as possible on April 10-12, since available appointments are limited.
New Coaching Options
What Attendees Are Saying
Who is Eligible?
- All conference attendees
- D&I professionals and leaders
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Managers, supervisors or professionals seeking D&I guidance and/or who manage diverse talent
D&I Management Coaching
- Strategy and Execution
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Development/Upward Mobility/Advancement
- Measuring D&I
- Achieving Cultural Dexterity in the Workplace
Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Managing your D&I Role
- Leadership Development
- Career Management
- Navigating Competing Demands
- Expectations vs. Resources
- Generating Support
- Addressing Push Back
- Other D&I Needs You Have
How it Works
- Pre-Conference Consultation: A program leader will contact you to discuss your needs, scheduling options and the coach match process. Pre-registration is now closed. To schedule an appointment, go to the Coaching Center at the conference. Appointments are made on a first-come/first-served.
- You will be notified before the conference of your coach match and scheduled coach/consultant appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled one-hour confidential session at the conference.
- Post-conference follow-up coaching will be scheduled between April 15 – June 30, 2018.