35th Annual Conference
March 27-29, 2023
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Coaching Center
The DEI Coaching Center Offers Two Programs
- Ask-An-Expert Group Coaching Sessions (75-minutes)
- Roundtable Discussions (75-minutes)
Our premier faculty includes Chief Diversity Officers, DEI/HR leaders, conference presenters, multicultural talent acquisition and management experts, and executive coaches. See our faculty roster at the bottom of the page.
Ask-An-Expert Group Session Coaching
Dates: April 5-7, 2022
Time: 8:30am – 9:45am CDT
Participate in one of 30+ small group coaching sessions over three days. DEI subject matter experts lead sessions to provide outcome-focused assistance you can apply immediately in the workplace.
- 75-minute sessions.
- Select from one of 11 specific DEI management or executive and leadership development topics.
- Coaches will answer individual participant questions and facilitate group conversations.
- Pre-register for your session on the conference platform. Limited slots are available.
Left to right: Sandra S. Yamate, Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession (IILP) | Bill Proudman, White Men as Full Diversity Partners/FDP Global | Howard Ross, Udarta Consulting | Regina Speed-Bost, SB Law, PLLC | Candi Castleberry, Amazon
Ask-An-Expert Group Coaching Options:
DEI Management Coaching
- Strategy and Execution
- Diversity Talent Acquisition
- Employee Development/Upward Mobility
- Equitable Talent Management: Addressing Systemic Issues and Human Bias
- Employee Resource Groups (BRG/ERG) and Diversity Councils
- DEI Training and Coaching in Organizations
- DEI Metrics and Communicating the Results
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace
Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Managing your DEI Role
- Career Management
- Self-Care and Resilience for DEI Professionals
Dates: April 5-6, 2022
Time: 1:45pm – 3:00pm CDT
Thank you to our Roundtable Discussions Sponsor
Participate in one of 24 small group roundtable discussions over two days. DEI thought leaders will facilitate dynamic conversations on specific topics. You will collaborate with participants to unpack conference learnings, critical issues and identify solutions.
- 75-minute session.
- Select from one of 12 topics each day.
- Pre-register for your session on the conference platform.
- Limited seats are available.
Roundtable Discussion Tracks
Track 1: Critical Conversations
Track 2: Industry
Track 3: Affinity
RoundTable Discussion Topics
Track 1: Critical Conversations
Topics are based on DEI trends, conference attendee feedback, and crowdsourcing from 2022 registrants.
- Authenticity@Work: Embedding Authenticity, Belonging into Your Organization
- Creating Sustainable Equity in Your Organization
- Disability DEI: From Performative to Priority
- ERG’s/BRG’s Role Driving Transformational Change in the Workplace (1 session each day)
- Equity in Hybrid, Remote Work, Return to Work
- Intersectionality@Work: No one left behind
- Internal Mobility: Expanding Sponsorships to Advance the Internal Diversity Pipeline
- J in JEDI Embedding Social Justice into Your Organization’s DNA
- Leveraging Technology and AI to Evolve Inclusive Workplaces
- The Great She-Cession
- White Allyship
- White Allyship: What BIPOC People Need from White Allies
Track 2: Industry
DEI issues specific to your industry.
- Higher Education
Track 3: Affinity
Issues specific to affinity DEI professionals and DEI Council, ERG, DEI-related, Committee members, etc.
- Asian and Pacific Islander (API)
- Multiracial and other Intersectional Identities
What Attendees Are Saying
2023 Coaching Faculty
Chief Diversity Officers, DEI/HR leaders, conference presenters, multicultural talent acquisition and management experts and executive coaches. Click on the coaches’ names to learn more about each. More information coming soon.
A – L
Naseem Ahmed Head of Diversity & Inclusion CIPD
America Baez Sr. Director Global Inclusion & Talent Acquisition Verizon
Michael Baran Senior Partner inQUEST Consulting
Dr. Susy Francis Best HR, D&I, ERGs & Leadership Development Allstate
Rose Mary Bombela-Tobias Managing Partner Mann Bombela-Tobias Group, LLC
James Cheng Global Head, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Zimmer Biomet
Bianca Chow VP, Head of Consulting Hummingbird Humanity
Craig B. Clayton, Sr Global DEI Consulting Practice Leader DHR International
Stephen Cornejo Garcia Sr. DEI and HR Leader
Deborah Dagit President Deb Dagit Diversity, LLC
Dr. Airies Davies Founder and Chief Diversity Strategist WorkforcEQi LLC
Paul Deemer Head of Diversity and Inclusion NHS Employers
Jared Fitzpatrick Sr. Vice President, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Dallas Regional Chamber
Aisha Ghori Ozaki Director, Diversity, Equity Northwestern University, Office for Research
Solskin Gomez Krogh Senior Program Manager United Neighborhood Organization
Daniel Gough Senior Consultant LCW
Jane Hyun Founder and President Hyun & Associates
Nicole Johnson Senior Director, DEI, Member Solutions Seramount, Diversity Best Practices
Cesar Lostaunau Director, Growth Markets / Diversity and Inclusion Century 21 Real Estate LLC
M – Z
Anu Mandapati Founder IMPACT Leadership Partners
Murray Mann Managing Partner / Chief Coaching Officer Mann Bombela-Tobias Group LLC
Mercedes Martin President/CEO Mercedes Martin & Company
Pam McElvane CEO and Publisher Diversity MBA Media
Graciela Meibar Executive Coach / D&I Thought Leader Graciela Meibar
Kurt Merriweather Co-Founder / VP The Diversity Movement
Alejandra Mielke Founder Alejandra Mielke PhD Coaching & Consulting, LLC
Meredith Morales Senior Global Program Manager, ERG Leadership Development Programs. Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging LinkedIn
Farzana Nayani Founder and Principle Consultant Farzana Nayani Consulting and Training
Obella Obbo Consultant Hummingbird Humanity
Julie O’Mara Board Member The Centre for Global Inclusion
Lisa Ong President and Founder Wishing Out Loud LLC
Rebecca Parilla Director of Content and Research LCW
Michelle Rodriguez Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging LinkedIn
Riikka Salonen Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Leader
May E, Snowden President and CEO Snowden & Associates Inc.
Ada Vargas Associate Consultant LCW
Eric Watson Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Southern California Electric
Lynda White Chair / President Centre for Global Inclusion / Mcleod White and Associates
Dr. Nika White President and CEO Nika White Consulting
Andrea Wicks Bowles Senior Consultant LCW
Latasha Williams CEO / Corporate HR Leader The Modern Millennials Careers and Consulting
Gamiel Yafai CEO Diversity Marketplace
Isaias Zamarripa Director, PBRG Strategy & Operations Bristol Meyers Squibb