In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Stephen Frost (Frost Included) and Raafi-Karim Alidina (Frost Included) answer questions from listeners that attended our popular topical webinars Responding Inclusively to Coronavirus and Inclusive Leadership in a Virtual World.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
- What kind of unconscious bias is more likely to creep up during this time?
- What is your recommendation in approaching a conversation with someone who denies their bias is impacting how they treat people who have different values to theirs?
- Can you touch on how to avoid “tokenism” in this virtual world, when many struggled with how to avoid it in the pre-Covid world?
- Is psychological safety a tool to create more inclusion, or a product of an inclusive culture?
- Do you have any insights or tips for increasing disability access as part of DEI work – especially in a time of virtual participation?
- How can allies leverage their situational power and privilege to speak up for people feeling on the outside and/or feeling too vulnerable to speak up about how they are struggling?
- How do you get managers, particularly white male managers and leaders, to see the importance of inclusion during this pandemic?