Smart teams fuel company growth, and these days, ERGs are driving the front lines of business like never before. At the same time, the role of the Executive Sponsor has never been more critical in supporting this value creation, and harnessing the potential of these tremendous leadership pipelines. From the pages of JBC’s white paper, “Executive Sponsors Fuel High-Performance ERGs,” Jennifer Brown (Jennifer Brown Consulting) along with Guido Tamburini (Capco) and Monica Boll (Accenture) discuss how leadership can help leverage the executive sponsor role as a powerful catalyst to accelerate ERG maturation and business alignment. Executive Sponsors have played an important role so far in helping ERGs create a compelling value proposition for the organizations that support them and for prospective members. Going forward, the role of executives will only increase. Learn rationales and methods for deploying Executive Sponsors who help company ERGs produce beneficial business results.
- Podcast Ep. 93: Achieving Community Engagement and Social Impact Through a Community-Based University Partnership
- Podcast Ep. 92: Changing Generational Poverty by Paying People to Learn Tech Skills
- Podcast Ep. 91: Developing the Next Generation of Little Allies
- Podcast Ep. 90: Building Mental Fitness: Shift From Surviving to Thriving
- 2022 Jordan M. Roberge Memorial Scholarship Recipient Marlisha Kearney