In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Megan Hughes Johnson (Interfaith Youth Core) and Jenan Mohajir (Interfaith Youth Core) answer questions from listeners that attended May 6, 2021 Diversity Insights Presentation webinar Religion in the Workplace: Interfaith Skills to Engage Difference.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
- The separation of church and state.
- How to convince others it’s ok to talk about religion at work
- Tension between religious communities and LGBTQ rights
- How to address conflict when someone’s faith conflicts with someone else’s practices
- Best practices in interfaith engagement, setting Brave Space
- How to incorporate religion into DEI work
- How to integrate religion into the DEI overall strategy
For additional context and insight into this topic and conversation, watch the replay of Religion in the Workplace: Interfaith Skills to Engage Difference.