In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Samreen Vora (Children’s Minnesota) and Brittany Dahlen (Children’s Minnesota) answer questions from listeners that attended our August 19, 2021 webinar Using Innovative Simulation Strategies to Dismantle Systemic Racism.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
- Bias mitigation strategies, evidence and effectiveness
- Measurable outcomes with simulations performed and the impact on participant behaviors
- Examples of bias mitigation strategies and simulation used outside of bedside care and outside of the healthcare setting
- How to prepared facilitators for simulation sessions
- Recommendations for those who may have more limited resources and how they can bring this to their own organizations
For additional context and insight into this topic and conversation, watch the replay of Using Innovative Simulation Strategies to Dismantle Systemic Racism.