In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Vannessa LeBoss (Communication Service for the Deaf) and Craig Radford (Communication Service for the Deaf) answer questions from listeners that attended our September 16, 2021 webinar Engaging with Deaf Customers and Employees.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
- Organizations & consultants that can help us create that successful program
- Costs associated with DVC
- Service available for targeted hiring to the deaf community
- Where to find ASL training for our staff in order to better serve our internal and external customers
- Recommendations for DVC software or organizations who offer this software
- Recommendations for larger organizations to implement DVC
- Resources for improving customer intimacy within the healthcare setting
- Firms that work directly with deaf/hard of hearing people that companies could partner with to get our job posting into the deaf community
For additional context and insight into this topic and conversation, watch the replay of Engaging with Deaf Customers and Employees.