Senior Manager, Programs and DevelopmentCompany: EY Hong Kong
Role: Webinar Presenter
How Are You Engaging Your Asian Talent and What Does Diversity & Inclusion Look like in Asia?
2020 Conference Session: Global Citizenship: Global Responsibility, Local Reality (S3-A)
Community Business is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to lead, inspire and support businesses to have a positive impact on people and communities. Founded in 2003 and based in Hong Kong with a presence in India and the United Kingdom, Community Business works with companies of all sizes and from diverse industries across Asia, harnessing the power of business to drive social change.
Senior Manager, Programs and Development
- She is responsible for training & consulting, research and special projects at Community Business
- UK qualified solicitor with significant experience in employment and immigration law
- Lead contributor for recent research – Women on Boards Hong Kong 2018 and LGBT+ Inclusion Index 2017
- Previously worked for MNCs such as EY in Singapore and PwC Legal in London
- Born in UK, fluent in Cantonese and English