St. Thomas Student Registration
St. Thomas Student Registration
UST Student Registration Process
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion
April 16 – 18, 2019
Minneapolis Convention Center
Complete online registration before Monday, April 15, 2018
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion is a three-day conference housed at the University of St. Thomas. UST students are provided with one day of complimentary registration for the conference. If you wish to attend more than one day of the conference, please contact The Forum office for information on attending as a volunteer.
Notes for General Registration
UST students are provided with a one-day complimentary attendance at The Forum conference (You can attend any one of the three days, April 16, 17 or 18 – Day 1, 2 or 3).
When registering, do not use all capital letters, please use appropriate upper and lower case letters.
Spell out University of St. Thomas for your organization.
A valid St. Thomas email address is reqired.
You may log back into the registration system to edit your attendance. Use your email address and the confirmation number from your confirmation email.
When attending, you must check in at the registration desk to obtain your name badge. You must wear your name badge at all times to gain entrance to conference events.
To Register for the Conference Days 1, 2 or 3 (April 16, 17, 18)
Note: You must click on “UST Student” in the registration type drop down box when beginning the registration process in order to receive the complimentary registration rate. If you do not use the correct registration type, the full rate of whatever package you register for will apply.
1. Go to the Forum web site here.
2. Click the orange Register button and then on the Summar page the black Register button on the lower right of the page. On the General Registration page, select UST Student in the drop down box.
3. List University of St. Thomas Student under company/organization name, it is very important to spell out University of St. Thomas, do not use UST.
4. Fill out demographic information.
5. Fill in conference attendance preferences information.
6. Indicate if special accommodations are needed.
7. Select CEUs if needed.
8. Respond to remaining questions.
9. Select Registration Package (Students may attend one of the following)
- Day 1 Seminars Only (Tuesday, April 16) will allow attendance into one seminar on Day 1.
- Day 2 Only (Wednesday, April 17) will allow full attendance on Day 2.
- Day 3 Only (Thursday, April 18) will allow full attendance on Day 3.
- For a list of conference options, check the main menu above, under ‘2019 Conference’.
10. Workshops & Events Selection – This section asks which workshops or special events you plan to attend. Having this information allows us to plan for room settings and meal counts. Before selecting, it is advised to review the content of each workshop or event to find those that best fit your intereset and learning level. Learning levels are Introductory, Intermediate and Advance and can be found here. Signing up for a workshop or event does not commit you to attend them nor reserve a space for you.
11. Review your registration.
12. Payment – By selecting UST Student your amount due will be zero dollars.
13. You will receive your confirmation by email. Do not lose your confirmation number.