Track: Innovation & Transformation
Presenter: Dr. Randal Pinkett, BCT Partners, LLC
There is an ever-evolving suite of tools and metrics to improve DEI for people and organizations. This includes various solutions for DEI assessment, benchmarking, planning, learning, measurement, performance management, reporting and much more. Which tools and metrics are right for you? Your organization? How can you effectively use data to accelerate your DEI efforts?
Data-Driven DEI™ is a simple, step-by-step process—centered on people first and then organizations—to assess your DEI current state, analyze that data to create a personal and organizational action plan, and implement data-driven, science-based, and technology-enabled interventions for greater diversity, equity, and inclusion. It begins with self-reflection and introspection to identify your DEI Incentives—the intrinsic and/or extrinsic factors that motivate you to pursue DEI. Thereafter, it involves the following never-ending five-step cycle:
1. DEI Inventory: Use data to perform an assessment that establishes a profile and baseline
2. DEI Imperatives: Establish objectives with clearly defined goals
3. DEI Insight: Leverage promising and proven practices based on research, science and/or the experience of expert practitioners
4. DEI Initiatives: Develop strategies with clearly defined measures
5. DEI Impact: Use data to gauge progress, evaluate results and demonstrate impact
The approach delivers a practical and evidence-based blueprint to achieving lasting impact with your DEI initiatives.
- Recognize how to apply the Data-Driven DEI™ five-step process to your personal and organizational DEI journey
- Identify cutting edge tools and “What Works” models–promising and proven practices–to implement Data-Driven DEI™
- Envision the future of Data-Driven DEI™ related to AI, machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning, VR & other emerging technologies
Thank you to our 2023 accessibility sponsor: Colgate-Palmolive.
Please help us promote this excellent webinar! Click below to share in your network. Tag @workplaceforum #WorkplaceForum2023 and we’ll chime in.