Track: D&I Strategy
Presenters: Farzana Nayani, Farzana Nayani | Consulting & Training | Lisa Strack, Lisa Strack Consulting
Are you looking for direction as to how to guide your resource group’s programming, focus, and involvement during these current times? This session will focus on how to chart the course forward for your resource groups, starting with a self-assessment, understanding key areas for resource groups within companies, and how to demonstrate impact and value for your entire organization.
We will share best practices using various industry examples related to planning for action and accountability.
This session is suited for individuals with some experience with resource groups who are looking to deepen their knowledge and develop an effective strategy for their organization.
Resources mentioned during the webinar:
- Employee Resource Groups – Diversity Best Practices
- Diversity Advocates – Kapor Center
- Anti-Racism Resources – 75 Resources compiled by Sara Sophie Flicker & Alyssa Klein
- What Black Employee Resource Groups Need Right Now – Harvard Business Review – by Aiko Bethea
- Asian Leadership Alliance – Organization supporting Asian ERGs
- www.farzananayani.com Sign up for further ERG Resources
- Understand the types of resource groups and how they can best fit your company’s objectives
- Explore the four key areas of resource groups and how to create impact in various aspects of the business
- Design action planning for resource groups around accountability and metrics during these current times