Track: D&I Strategy
Presenter: Sharon Hart, Inclusive Space
Hybrid working is a new way of operating, and the best approach is going to be different for everyone. If you’re feeling anxious, unprepared, and disconnected, this snappy session is for you! We’ll give you a taste of some of the things to think through to proactively navigate the hybrid work experience.
This webinar gives you space and permission to focus on yourself, with quick tools to help you discover what you need personally to be successful. You’ll walk away with the clarity and confidence to start having the conversations about what you (and others) need, which will foster a greater sense of empathy and inclusion between people.
This session is an opportunity to:
– Explore personal mindset around hybrid working—challenges and opportunities
– Understand why hybrid working is important to the business
– Explore the three pillars that are critical to hybrid work success and how to put them into practice
– Access actionable tools around boundaries, time management, and reflection
- Explore personal mindset around hybrid working and why it’s important to the business
- Learn about the three pillars that are critical to hybrid work success: empathy, inclusion, and creativity
- Acquire actionable tools around boundaries, time management, and reflection to support work/life