34th Annual Conference
April 5-7, 2022
Our flagship event, the annual conference, is our premier learning opportunity at the cutting-edge of the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) landscape, and now it’s available ON-DEMAND!
Did you miss the opportunity to join us live at the 2022 Forum annual conference? Or maybe you’re hearing about the US’s largest workplace DEI conference for the first time? The great news is, it’s not too late! We are pleased to present The Forum’s 34th annual conference, Solving for X: Tackling Inequities in a World of Unknowns On-Demand!
For questions about our on-demand packages, contact The Forum’s Director of Business Development Dr. Harry Petaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Included with Conference On-Demand?
The 2022 Conference On-Demand package gives users all access to nearly every feature of the annual conference:
- 46 Workshops – What’s a conference without workshops? We cover topics or “tracks” from Critical Employment Practices (9), DEI Strategy (8), Diversity Leadership (7), Government (3), Healthcare (3), Higher Education (3), Innovation & Transformation (7), Social Responsibility (6). Workshops range from introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels. Click here to browse our sessions in advance.
- 4 Book Readings – Provocative readings by authors and brief discussion.
- 8 Featured sessions – Featured sessions provide a deeper look at the complex issues of inclusion measurement, organizational transformation, and the relationship between races
- 4 Art and Wellness Workshops – Four workshops specifically dedicated to art and or wellness.
- Our Exhibitor Showcase
- 5 Spotlights – The Forum Spotlight Series is back! These new Spotlights are 45-60 minute, expositions on important topics which we think you should know about.
- 18 Trend Talks – Do you love Ted Talks? Trend Talks are short 20 minute presentations at the cutting edge of the DEI landscape.
- 3 General Sessions, featuring Cassandra Worthy (Founder & CEO, Change Enthusiasm® Global) and Andrew Yang (Entrepreneur, Author, Philanthropist, Nonprofit leader, and Former US Presidential & NYC Mayoral candidate), and an eclectic guest speaker panel discussing some of the most pressing topics in DEI.
Main Stage General Sessions
Create momentum and energy by diving deeper into a stimulating variety of topics in this year‘s dynamic General Sessions. You’ll learn from both pioneers and emerging leaders in the diversity, equity, and inclusion field who bring different ideas, experiences and perspectives.
What Else Does the Forum Do?
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® – or The Forum for short – operates as an organization offering a wide variety of events, programs, and resources in addition to our flagship event – the annual conference. So who is The Forum, and what else does The Forum do? Click to find out more!
Support the Forum
Align your brand with the best in the industry! Expand your commitment, influence, and visibility to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Our collective impact sponsorship model engages people and organizations both globally and locally. The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® is a year-round hub to align and engage before, during, and after the annual conference – with active financial and advisory support for our collaborative work.