Prioritize and Sustain DEI Strategy Using LEAN Leadership System for Shared and Sustainable Value
Day 3Session Code: S4-D
When: March 10, 2021
Track: Diversity Leadership
Presenter: Mythily Mahadevan, LEAN n’ Diversity LLC
Prerequisite: Bring list of initiatives in the DEI strategic plan and metrics used to measure success for the DEI strategy
This session provides the approach to create systems and principle-based behaviors that drive and sustain a culture that embraces diversity and optimizes inclusion. The LEAN leadership system approach drives commitment and accountability to support the vision of workplace inclusion making positive societal impact.
• Learn how to build the infrastructure to instill mindsets and beliefs that drive the right behaviors to sustain DEI and create a sense of belonging.
• Learn how to create a growth mindset focusing on a culture of continuous improvement to affect and sustain both small changes (daily improvements) and large-scale changes.
• Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the DEI strategy along with identifying and instilling the behaviors that are required to sustain the model.
Participants will walk away with practical application of systems and tools such as the Idea Systems, Prioritization/Deselection Strategic Model, PDCA, Humble Enquiry, and LSW.
• Learn how to build the infrastructure and create mindsets to sustain the right behaviors for DEI
• Learn how to create a growth/learning mindset focusing on a culture of continuous improvement
• Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the DEI strategy using voice-of-customer approach