Women’s participation in the global workforce has increased across industries and sectors, yet women remain underrepresented in business leadership roles worldwide. Although evidence shows that gender diversity contributes to improved performance and effectiveness within organizations, there remain many systemic and organizational barriers to women’s participation and inclusion in the workplace. Cultural expectations, norms and values further impact and inhibit the ability of women to advance to leadership positions. There are strategies that both organizations and women themselves can employ to increase leadership opportunities in the workplace. During this engaging and informative webinar, we will draw on current and relevant research and examples to explore challenges and strategic opportunities for the advancement of women in leadership in the global workplace and marketplace.
- Podcast Ep. 45 – Overt Discrimination in the Workplace: Disability and the Law
- Podcast Ep. 44 – Parenting in Troubled Times: Addressing Race with Your Children
- Facing the Reality: Partnering with the Business to Execute D&I Priorities
- Podcast Ep. 43 – Elevate Your Change Management Game: Accelerating Progress Through Strategic Intention
- Podcast Ep. 42 – Politically (In-)Correct: Survival Lessons for the 21st Century