In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Maureen Berkner Boyt (The Moxie Exchange) answers questions from listeners that attended our webinar Seizing the Moment to Create a New, More Inclusive Normal.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
Maureen answers questions from our listening audience around these talking points:
- The “perfect storm” and advice to companies who did not have DEI as a priority prior to it (the “perfect storm”).
- Examples of ways to remove bias in a performance assessment process.
- Addressing concerns that diversity training is unnecessary.
- Talking about inclusion measures with executives so they also have something to report up to folks who only care about metrics.
- Approaches for new DEI committees to demonstrate why it’s imperative for senior leadership to undergo comprehensive and contextual D&I training.
- Bringing POC voices in.
- How to strategize and bring about behavioral change.
- Day-to-day practices to model enthusiasm and buy in that we want to see in our team.
For additional context and insight into this topic and conversation, watch the replay of Seizing the Moment to Create a New, More Inclusive Normal.