Innovation is increasingly important to designing workplace solutions that work for all, not some. We invited Onova co-founders Helen Yin and Victor Li to The Forum on Workplace Inclusion 32nd annual conference: Facing Forward to help unlock the power of open innovation by engaging participants in an “invention sprint.”
- Podcast Ep. 107: Thanksgiving Special Throw Back – You Hear or Say Something Offensive. Then What? Strategies for Increasing Your Effectiveness Around Diversity
- Podcast Ep. 106: Bridge Builders for Inclusion
- Podcast Ep. 105: Inequity: At What Cost?
- Forum Profiles: As CEO of Dress for Success Worldwide, Michele Meyer-Shipp enjoys doing work every single day to transform lives.
- Podcast Ep. 104: Weirdness in the Workplace: Disability Inclusion Is More than an Email