Is Women’s Leadership at a Crossroads?
Day 3Session Code: S5-B
When: April 7, 2022
Track: DEI Strategy
Presenters: Teresa Hopke, Talking Talent | Robbie Green, Talking Talent | Sharon Hart, Inclusive Space
As one of the largest underrepresented groups, it is imperative that DEI endeavors include an intersectional focus on women. Data shows prioritizing women ensures a higher return on equity, sales, and invested capital, and it has also been proven to further an organization’s overall diversity efforts. Additionally, DEI efforts gain more traction when women hold leadership roles. Win-win.
After an unprecedented 18 months that saw women, who make up 39% of global employment, account for 54% of overall job losses, what can organizations do to engage and re-engage women?
This session will help DEI and HR leaders to:
• Identify the root cause of gender inequality in their organization
• Accelerate their talents’ career progression
• Engage male leaders in promoting women on potential
• Deconstruct male bias
• Provide women across the organization access to executives
• Learn to identify gender inequities—drilling down to the root issue at your organization
• Shift your women’s leadership programs to lead with intersectionality at the core
• Engage male leaders in deconstructing male bias and promoting women on potential