In this special bonus episode of The Forum Podcast, Farzana Nayani (Consulting and Training) and Lisa Strack (Bank of the West) answer questions from listeners that attended our popular webinar Engaging ERGs to Create Impact During These Current Times, sponsored by AON.
Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, Anchor
- How to develop a sustainable structure balanced on top of other roles and responsibilities
- Getting employees excited and involved in an org’s DEI work, and how to boost ERG membership and leadership
- How to keeps groups motivated while working remotely
- Recommendations for the involvement of senior leadership in ERGs
- How to start building consciousness for companies who are still mostly White
- How do engage HR and Leadership to ensure actions remain within corporate objectives and boundaries
- The success of ERGs in secondary education institutions
For context and insight into this topic and conversation, watch the replay of Engaging ERGs to Create Impact During These Current Times.